Friday, February 14, 2020, 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Your contribution to Wine in the Wild helps the Oklahoma Zoological Society in its mission to support the Oklahoma City Zoo's conservation initiatives locally and worldwide.
Friday, December 9, 2019: To be included on the invitation
Friday, December 27, 2019: To be included on digital ads and posters
Friday, January 31, 2020: To be included on event banners
Unfortunately, space at this event is limited. All applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend submitting your application as soon as you are able. Once our vendor space reaches capacity, we will not be able to accept additional wineries.
Benefits to participants include:
- Reaching over 300 wine enthusiasts
- Ability to hand out promotional items
- Logos on ads and posters and on the ZOOfriends event page and Facebook event page
- Mentioned on social media posts
- Two general admission tickets for promotional giveaways or other promotional purposes
Participating vendors agree to:
- Serve 2-3 oz. samples to up to 300 guests
- Be completely set up by 4:45 p.m. on Friday, February 14th
- Bring own tubs or coolers for wine
- For the safety of the animals, do not distribute any glass bottles
- Serve samples only – no full size cups
- Provide own sampling pitchers
- Provide container for any waste
**Each vendor will be provided one eight-foot table with linens. If additional tables are necessary, please discuss availability with our Special Events Coordinator, Sara Martin. Her contact information will be provided upon completion of this application.